IN THE BLACK HAT TATTOO WE USE HIGH INK QUALITY AND ALWAYS NEW AND STERILIZED EQUIPMENT. WE GIVE YOU AFTER CARE ADVICES AND RECOMMENDATIONS BUT WE ONLY DO HALF THE JOB. ONCE YOU GET TATTOOED OR PIERCED YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING CARE OF YOUR BODY.
Each body is different and your healing time may be longer or shorter than your friends. The healthier your lifestyle, the easier it will be for your piercing or Tattoo to heal.
I acknowledge that by signing this agreement I have been given the full opportunity to ask any and all questions which I may have about the obtaining of a tattoo and that all of my questions have been answered to my full satisfaction.
I acknowledge that I am of legal age (18 years or older), or have parental consent to be legally bound by this consent form. I confirm that I have requested this tattoo of my own free will.
I consent to the application of the tattoo and to any actions or conduct of the representatives and employees of the tattoo shop reasonably necessary to perform the tattoo procedure.
I specifically acknowledge I have been advised of the facts and matters set forth below and I agree as follows:
- I am not suffering of condition or illness that might affect the act of tattooing or the healing of this tattoo such as but not limited to : Any heart or seizures e.g. epilepsy, Haemophilia (a congenital tendency to uncontrolled bleeding; usually affects males and is transmitted from mother to son), Immune compromising conditions (Hepatitis, HIV, etc.), High blood pressure, Diabetes, Allergic responses to adhesive plasters, creams metal, latex, lanolin or wheat germ, Excessive bleeding/bruise easily.
- I do not have any other condition or illness that might affect the act of tattooing or the healing of this tattoo, otherwise I will advise my tattoo artist.
- I do not have medical or skin conditions such as (but not limited to) : acne, scarring (Keloid) eczema, psoriasis, freckles, moles or sunburn in the area to be tattooed that may interfere with said tattoo. If I have any type of infection or rash anywhere on my body, I will advise my tattoo artist.
- I am not pregnant or nursing (any invasive procedure normally involves a small risk of infection, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding this might adversely affect your baby therefore we will not tattoo pregnant or nursing mothers)
- I haven’t taken any recreation drugs and/or alcohol in the last 24 hours (we will not tattoo anyone who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.)
- I am not taking immunosuppressant medication or have taken blood thinning medication e.g. aspirin, warfarin etc or large doses of caffeine, in the last 24 hours
- I slept well in the last 24 hours (it is preferable for you to be well rested before your new tattoo)
I acknowledge it is not reasonably possible for the representatives and employees of this tattoo shop to determine whether I might have an allergic reaction to the pigments or processes used in my tattoo, and I agree to accept the risk that such a reaction is possible.
I acknowledge that infection is always possible as a result of the obtaining of a tattoo, particularly in the event that I do not take proper care of my tattoo. I have received aftercare instructions and I agree to follow them while my tattoo is healing. I agree that any touch-up work needed, due to my own negligence, will be done at my own expense.
I understand that if I have any skin treatments, laser hair removal, plastic surgery or other skin altering procedures, it may result in adverse changes to my tattoo.
I realize that variations in color and design may exist between any tattoo selected by me and ultimately applied to my body. I understand that if my skin color is dark, the colors will not appear as bright as they do on light skin.
I acknowledge that a tattoo is a permanent change to my appearance and that no representations have been made to me as to the ability to later change or remove my tattoo. To my knowledge, I do not have a physical, mental or medical impairment or disability that might affect my well-being as a direct or indirect result of my decision to have a tattoo.
I fully understand that Hand, head, neck and foot tattoos are extremely difficult to maintain and I might need a touch up every 3 weeks or 3 months in order to keep the initial quality of the tattoo. I understand that even with the best quality of ink and high level of artist the tattoo may be fade away even after 2 week in a normal healing process.
I have discussed the contra-indications with an agent of Black Hat Tattoo. I understand the possible effects and not withstanding wish to proceed with having a tattoo applied.
Our goal is to deliver valuable services to our customers and accurate promotion and communication on a daily basis pictures and videos on our tattoos, piercings and other activities such but not limited as customer care, custom design services… In order to help us do that, you agree to give us permission to use the pictures and videos you might appear in to promote the Black Hat tattoo studio and communicate about our activity without any compensation to you. In order to respect your privacy, theses information and data will be use only by and for The Black Hat Tattoo communication and we do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.